We have been working around the clock to get our dashboard live as soon as possible, and we are excited to begin launching our ecosystem and getting it up and running. Our team has completed the alpha version, which is currently up and running and will be put to the test by a group of about 15 engaged community members.
We at Carbify want to offer actual use for NFTs as soon as possible. Our NFTrees are bound to real trees planted in the Amazon rainforest. That’s something special, as usually, NFTs don’t offer a connection to a real-life asset. The trees will generate $aCO2 tokens. You can claim the $aCO2 tokens in Carbidash.
We will enable the $aCO2 token generation on the first of march 2023!
This means your batch 1 tree will generate $aCO2 starting on this date. We strive to get this integrated into Carbidash within Q1. Even if we do not make this, the trees will show the correct balance as soon as the feature is live.
Carbidash offers some cool features right from the start, like:
- You can edit your bio, profile and such.
- Metamask, Walletconnect, Coinbasewallet and more integration.
- NFT overview. You can check the amount of Carbify NFTs you own. If you want, you can list them on the marketplace from here.
- You can stake your trees on your land plots using $CBY tokens.
- Claim $aCO2 tokens generated by your NFTrees.
- We decided to develop our own marketplace. This marketplace can be used for Carbify NFTs only.
- Token overview. (will be added soon)
- $aCO2 pools. (will be added soon)
On Thursday, February 16th, we will begin conducting community testing. A group of 15 enthusiastic members from the community will provide valuable feedback. Once all issues and feedback are addressed, Carbidash will be available to the general public.
Are you just as positive as we are? Join us in our efforts! Contribute, Compensate or learn more about our project.
Carbify Greenpaper: https://docs.carbify.io/